2011年1月6日 星期四

Self Introduction

My name is Sunny. I am twelve years old. My star sign is Scorpio. I like to read books, watch TV and play computer games in my free time. The most proud thing I have ever done is riding the bicycle from Kaohsiung to Kenting .It is almost one hundred thirty five km. I hope someday I could travel all over the world.

7 則留言:

  1. I like to watch TV, and read books, too!
    I'll like to travel all over the world, too!

    回覆刪除
  2. Kaohsiung to Kenting? It's far!!

    回覆刪除
  3. Travel all over the world with a bike! That's a big dream you have!

    回覆刪除
  4. wow!!Iwant to go travel when I grow up,too!! Maybe we can go travel togetherwhen we grow up

    回覆刪除
  5. I enjoy watching TV and playing computer games in my free time, but that makes my eyes worse and worse.

    回覆刪除
  6. Emily once told me that she wants to be a traveler in the future. I guess she can be your another Prudy!

    (B) Sherry

    回覆刪除
  7. You got from Kaohsiung to Kenting? W-O-W!!! You must be pretty fit to go on this ride! If it was me, I'll never make it.

    回覆刪除