A Trip To Janhusun Fancy World
Have you ever played on Freely falling body ?In Janhusun Fancy World , the free-fall ride is ten-floor high.As soon as you get on it , you will regret . It reaches slowly up to the top , but when you're not paying attention ,it falls so fast that you think your heart is going to freeze and your bump is flying up .Wow! Finally it stops at the half of the air . Then it becomes slower and slower to the ground . What a wonderful experience! But I think I have no guts to go on it again!
I am afraid of Freely falling body. When I see somebody get on of that I always think they are so brave. I think if I get on of it I will faint.
回覆刪除I think it's scary. I will never get on it!
回覆刪除