2011年9月24日 星期六
My Summer Vacation
This summer vacation is a normal vacation as before ,but that made me the most impression is a trip to Hualian . The first day of the vacation , my family and my friends went to Hualian . First , we went to Taroko .The view is very beautiful their , high mountains ,clean water . Next day ,we went to Wushi fishing port ,we saw lots of boat and fishermen , heard of the seafoods is famous and great there . I remembered that the wind is very big ,it is blowing our hair and hat ,and driving us crazy ! We also went to the Butterfly Valley . There are many ecology , lots of butterflies , insects ...... ,it is a very good place for spending holidays there! Wow~ I had a great trip to Hualian!
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
Did you go water rafting in Hualian?
回覆刪除You can try it next time, I guratee it's fun and exciting!
Wooooooooow!!! It might be really fantastic to go to the eastern Taiwan!!! I guess the scenery would be the most impressive part in your memory!!!
回覆刪除It sounds awesome!
回覆刪除Hualian is the only contenent in Taiwan I've never been before.
I'd like to watch the beauty of the butterfly valley.
My parents talked about going to Hualian for ages, but we still haven't go there yet.
回覆刪除